Thursday, April 22, 2010

One of My Favorite Things

I just love to chew! Here I am chewing a nummy bully stick from Best Bully Sticks. This and a big knuckle bone are my favorite things to chew. It is a habit that I need to curb by always chewing on the right things. The wrong things are so very tempting like blankets, clothing and I've toyed with the idea of cords.

Since I am still a puppy dude at heart I need to have a mommy and/or daddy who will monitor me at all times so I don't get myself in trouble. I'm getting better as I mature and having the right things to chew really helps. It does take me quite some time to chew a bully stick and it's a great way to keep me busy.

I also really like tennis balls and will go get one for you if you'd like. Then I like to give it a really short hair cut. Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment