Thursday, April 22, 2010

To PetSmart We Go!

I go to a place called PetSmart about once a month. I get to have lots of treats, cuddles and attention. I also get to hang with other dogs and my 2 sisters. They are pretty excited to see me because I am the best brother they ever had!

I've made friends with many new people including responsible kids. The little bitty kids kinda freak me out because they move quickly, so I probably wouldn't be okay living with them because I'd be scared. Even when I am scared I don't try to bite, but I do hide and become a pancake.

These meet & greet events really help me come out of my shell and know the big world I live in isn't as scary as I once thought. The more I get to experience things like this the better.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamlin, you have the cutest face! I'm praying you find the very best forever home in the whole world and your new family gives you the very best life possible. (They need an edit function on this!)

    ReplyDelete