Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The RAT TERRIER JAMBOREE and ME


So after my right leg surgery I got to go to a Rat Terrier Jamboree in Sweetwater, TN. I had no idea what this was about either and wasn't sure it would be fun considering my last car ride was to get my leg cut open. Me, foster mommy, Aunt T, my sissy Vienna and Curly all loaded up in a van and off we went North.

I wasn't feeling really good, but I did as best I could considering the situation. Everyone gave me special attention which I hated, NOT! I got to stay at a nice house and have a backyard to stretch my legs. It was a really nice place to stay and recover.

While at the Jamboree I got to meet new people, dogs and hang with my sisters Vienna and Victoria whom I love dearly. When I see them I get all excited and want to love on them. They feel the same about lil me.

I had a few nights where I felt I did too much, but the next day I was ready to go again. I am tough.

I had an excellent time regardless of my leg and hope my new family, where ever they are will take me next year when I can have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment